Coronavirus has build family relationship
In the past, in some families both the husband and the wife are working class parents who never had time for their children or the family, and we should remember that good family relationships help children feel secure and loved. They help you feel good too. This can be achieved through quality time, communication, teamwork and appreciation.
Yes, Coronavirus had put an end to this, now all business had shut down to the control the spread of the noval coronavirus, which had, enable a lot of parents to make time for their children. With so many demands on their time, parents face a challenge in building a family that is steadfast in true worship. Christian families need a close bond that provides support during present difficult times. (Eccl. 4:9-12; 2 Tim. 3:1-5) As spirituality grows, a family becomes more united and will be strengthened to endure the onslaughts of Satan and his system.
It has reduce stress
The only remedy for stress is relaxation,having enough sleep, talking to someone about your problems and managing your time but how can this be possible if there is an over load of work that had to be completed. But Coronavirus had put an end to all of this, now people with High blood pressure can now relaxed without any stressful thought about going to work or not.
It has thought personal hygiene
Personal hygiene is very essential if you want to minimize your risk of infection and enhance your overall health. Because of Coronavirus the personal hygiene of every individual person in the world had improved dramatically. These are the benefits of Coronavirus in terms of personal hygiene which includes:
- Bathe frequently. Now people wash their body and your hair often. “This act is very important because of what Dr. Novey said that: “But you must clean your body and shampoo your hair at regular intervals that work for you.” Your body is always shedding skin. Novey explains, “That skin needs to come off. Else, it will cake up and can cause illnesses.”
- Trimming our nails. Unlike before, people keep their finger and toenails trimmed and in good shape, that prevent problems such as hangnails and infected nail beds.
- Brush and floss. Now ideally people brush their teeth after every meal. At the very least, they brush their teeth twice a day and floss regular. Brushing reduces the buildup of bacteria in our mouth, which can cause tooth decay and gum disease, Dr. Novey said. “Flossing, too, helps maintain strong, healthy gums. “The bacteria that builds up and causes gum disease can go straight to the heart and cause very serious valve problems,”
- Wash of our hands. Everyone in the world had taken hand washing very serious since the outbreak of Coronavirus. Now people wash their hands before cooking or eating food, after going to the bathroom, after coughing or sneezing, and after handling garbage, goes a long way toward preventing the spread of bacteria and viruses. We keep a hygiene product, like an alcohol-based sanitizing gel, handy for when soap and water is not available.
- Enough Sleep. Now because of the business had shut down in various countries people are getting enough or plenty of rest — 8 to 10 hours a night —, which helped, refreshed our body and ready to take on the day every morning. Lack of sleep can leave you feeling depressed and can compromise your body’s natural defenses, your immune system.
Coronavirus had drawn people closer to God.
Now everyone had recognized the essence of the Almighty God unlike before, now we pray constantly. This scripture had been fulfilled in our time, which says: “Draw close to God, and he will draw close to you,” says James 4:8. Showing how much Jehovah God wants humans to have a close relationship with him, he gave his Son in our behalf.
God invites people of all sorts to draw close to him in prayer. (Psalm 65:2). Now we want God to instruct us in the way we should go, as the scripture at Psalms Psalm 32:8. Yes Coronavirus had change our way of life today in the world.